Brazilian Wax Class
We offer a great hands on Brazilian wax class that will teach you and/or your staff what you need to know to give the best Brazilian waxing services. This class is a hands-on advance wax class and deals with many of the sensitive wax issues that come up. This advanced brazilian wax class will help you make your clients comfortable and have the best experience possible. We will teach you how to deal with sensitive situations so you can perform this professional service and make your client feel comfortable. If you make your brazilian wax clients happy, they will come back month after month.
This advanced brazilian wax class is for those who are not shy! We will go over the basics and then spend most of our time on waxing techniques. I am a very hands-on teacher and like to keep the classes 6 or less, so that everyone has plenty of time to try out the skills we are teaching. Since we are coming to you, we ask that you supply the models, the room and the wax tables, we will bring the rest of the supplies.
• This 1-day advanced brazilian wax workshop is for the beauty professional who would like to offer Brazilian waxing in their beauty space.
• This class is for those who have some waxing experience.
• If you have waxing experience but do not currently offer Brazilian waxing, this would be a great class to attend.
• If you currently provide Brazilian waxing and just want to advance your current skills, this would be a great class for you.
Cost - $350 per student
You provide the models, room and tables. We will supply the rest and give you the options you need.
Who is this class for:
It is for the professional cosmetologist or esthetician that want to add or get faster at brazilian waxing to their menu.
What to expect in this workshop and hands on portion:
• Waxing theory (briefly)
• Things that you can do and things you don't want to do in the wax room.
• Sanitation, sanitation, sanitation which will continue throughout the training.
• What before and after products to use and why.
• How to get all the hair out.
• How to relate to your first time wax clients and calm their fears. They will have them and you need to calm them down.
• Importance of following the same waxing procedure each and every time.
• What paperwork should your waxing client complete and why.
• Initial conversation with your client. You need to find out some important details about what they expect and any contraindications.
• What to discuss with your client before, during and after the wax. This will go a long way in determining if your customer will return.
• We will teach you everything that you need to do for your cleint so their experience will be great and they will want to come back time after time.
• How long should the hair be and how should they prepare their skin and themselves for a calmer wax experience.
• What waxes to use and why. Soft or Hard which works when and why.
• How to deal with difficult-to-wax customers.
• How to set up your pricing scale.
• Things will go wrong sometimes, learn how to address them.
• How to be comfortable with all body parts because you will see it all.
• How do you position the body to get the quickest, most comfortable wax for your client.
• And much more
*$100 Non-refundable deposit at the time of booking and travel expenses will be added for trips over 200 miles from Rexburg, ID